EducationSt Cloud State University,Master of Science Applied Statistics
St Cloud State University,Bachelor of Science Statistics
Experience1- I do have high interest in assisting Graduate students working on their thesis/dissertation analytic parts.
2- Proficient with SPSS, Excel, SAS
3-Mid level expertise with Access database (can easily count cases, average days, and so on with complex database
4- I can assist undergrad students with research project
Statistical Analyst, Office of the Surgeon general of the Army, Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES) Service Line- Pentagon US Army Medical command
• Work with veterans and non-deployable soldiers awaiting evaluation and determination of medical fitness by supporting the Office of the Surgeon General (OTSG) G/3/5/7 in support of the Behavioral Health Red Team (BH RT), the U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) IDES Service Line (IDES SL), the Medical Evaluation Board Tracking Office (MEBTO) and the Soldier Transfer Regulating Tracking Office (STARTC)
Adjunct Professor of Statistics, NOVA Community College Loudoun County, Sterling, VA
“A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.”~Henry Brooks Adams~
• Flexible and organized educational professional with an unparallel ability to explain complicated mathematical and statistical concepts in an easily understandable manner
• Talent for employing unique teaching strategies to effectively engage all students and foster a fun and fascinating learning environment
• Encouraging and patient; provide individualized and extracurricular support for students that are struggling with learning concepts and mathematical and statistical topics
• Quickly develops an excellent rapport with students, staff members, and parents to produce a friendly supportive community
1.Statistics Tutor, Statistics Department, SCSU, St. Cloud, MN
• Assisted students in understanding and solving tactical problems in 6 Statistics courses.
• Developed strong interpersonal skills providing academic counseling to 50+ students.
2.Research Assitant-SCSU:Investigate the impact of learning assistant in Stat 193 class
3.Statistical Consultant, Statistical Consulting and Research Support, SCSU, St. Cloud, MN
• Provided the various support of data entry, data analysis and survey creation for the wide group of clients including graduate students, faculties and local community members.
• Conducted statistical analysis (ANOVA, Regression, Chi-square, T-test, Factor Analysis, Experimental Design, Survival Analysis, Generalized Linear Model, Time Series…) for various projects.
• Lead workshops in Minitab & Spss
• Assisted over 50 graduate’s students & faculties on their respective research projects and thesis at the Statistical Consulting & Research Support.
HobbiesStat Club,Travelling,spending time with family & friends
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.